The cryptocurrency market has exploded in recent years, with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and plenty of other cryptocurrencies reaching new highs. Dogecoin’s value has almost doubled ever since middle of Spring, rising from Rs.5 at the beginning of the month to Rs.25 just. Dogecoin originated as a lighthearted cryptocurrency. Doge, on either side, has risen and became one of the country’s most successful cryptocurrencies, owing to the rise of the internet and parodies.
Dogecoin is quickly one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. If you would like to buy Dogecoin in India, you must first set up an account for one of the cryptocurrency exchanges that take Dogecoin.
How to Buy Dogecoin in India?
The user can purchase, sell, or trade cryptocurrencies on a cryptocurrency exchange. Here are a few platforms where you can purchase Dogecoins. WazirX, CoinDCX, and CoinSwitch are just a few examples. Dogecoin may be purchased in India with a credit or debit card, the MobiKwik wallet, a bank transfer, Bhim, or an IMPS transfer.
Purchasing and trading cryptocurrencies in India was unlawful until the Supreme Court of India decided to legalise it in 2018. Since then, India’s crypto business has exploded, with millions of Indians investing in cryptocurrency. Buying cryptocurrency might be a hard procedure, but there are crypto exchanges that make it very simple for a layperson to do so.
How can I Buy Dogecoin in India?
Before you buy Dogecoin in India, there are a few things to think about.
When purchasing Dogecoin in India, there are a few things to keep in mind before you get started. These are crucial in helping you in selecting the appropriate time and service for your Dogecoin buy.
- Market Position: Apparently, marketplace characteristic is important when dealing in any investment. This is maybe even more true when purchasing Dogecoin. It is subject to more significant price fluctuations than, say, stock investment. In that scenario, you should be completely informed on the market price at the time of purchase.
- Trading Fees or Limits: Depending on the provider you choose to acquire your Dogecoin, they might range from incredibly low to highly costly.
- Service Reputation: While all of the platforms we’ve picked are among the most respectable, you should be aware that not every Dogecoin sales platform is equally trustworthy. You can minimise your risk by conducting your own due research.
To purchase Dogecoin in India, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Install Coinswitch/WazirX/CoinDCX/Bitbns/Zebpay, a reputable Indian crypto exchange. Before deciding on an exchange, make sure you complete your research.
- To make your app even more safe, make sure you use two-factor authentication and KYC verification is done.
- Add your bank/UPI information to the app. Once your bank details/UPI are registered, you may contribute money to the exchange.
- You may use the money to buy Dogecoin or any other cryptocurrency available for purchase once it has been placed into the exchange.
Know About DogeCoin
Dogecoin is a digital currency that was established in 2013. Doge was designed to be a welcoming introduction to the idea of cryptocurrencies for the general public/layperson, with a ‘fun and pleasant’ marketing image. DOGE’s appearance was Shiba Inu, a dog who’s become renowned as the DOGE meme. A “meme cryptocurrency” was coined for it. No one could have guessed that DOGE will become so important.
Dogecoin, on the other hand, surged in popularity as a result of its large community, which effectively made DOGE appear like the currency of the future. DOGE, more than anything else, helped in raising awareness of the value and significance of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies among millions of individuals all over the world.